Because of a glitch in Club Penguin the mission was available for a short time and then disappeared. That’s why I couldn’t make a tutorial guide earlier. But, the mission is back and here you can find the perfect help.
Mission 9, Operation: Spy & Seek, was released today. Report is ASAP and complete the mission!
Club Penguin Mission 9 Step By Step Guide
- Talk to G. Then put 3 tracking devises, the yellow duck, and the blue print into your inventory.
- Go to the Ski Lodge and click on the two penguins playing Find Four. Find all of the Find Four chips hidden in the Ski Lodge and Attic, put them into a pile, and give them to the penguins.
- Pick up the string on the carpet in the Lodge Attic. Put it into your inventory.
- Go to the Forrest and pick up the sticks.
- Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together in your inventory as one piece.
- Go to the Mountain and put the kite on a transmitter. Then put it on a pole.
- Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the part stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum and put it into your inventory.
- Go to the Dock and help the penguin by pulling up the start handle of the boat. Then borrow the penguin’s air pump.
- Put the gum on the yellow duck and then put the air pump on the duck. Now blow up the rubber ducky.
- Go to the Iceberg, connect the duck to a transmitter and place the duck onto the water. Transmitter two placed!
- Go to the Mine Shack and talk to Rory. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam drop on the left side.
- Now click on the mine cart twice and weld the the tracks.
- Put a transmitter in the cart and click the cart to send it down to the Mine.
- You’ll receive a phone call from G, answer it and go to the HQ.
- Talk to G and take the Binoculars 3000.
- Go to the Ski Lodge, and click on the “Go Fishing” door. Look through the binoculars over the ice pond.
- After Herbert leaves, go to his camp and look around. Grab the Spy Phone.
- Go to the HQ and talk to Gary the Gadget Guy.
- Go back to Herbert’s camp and place the spy phone on the binoculars.
- Put the spy phonocular (spy phone/binocular combo) into the left tree.
- Go back to the HQ and talk to G. Click on the monitor to view Herbert and Klutzy.
- Continue talking to G and your mission will end. Collect your rewards.
You will get a Medal and a Box Of Chocolates.
If you open your box of chocolates, you can pop them. Try it out!
Club Penguin Mission 9 Video Walkthrough