There’s another name glitch. To use this one you’ll have to create a new penguin.
Before you make the penguin you’ll need to use these letters: â, ç, ê, û, ş, î, õ, û, ñ, Ỳ. You can find more characters in the Charmap. You can find a guide of getting those letters from Charmap here.
Now, to make this glitch happen:
- Create a new penguin account.
- Use 4 or more of the following symbols in your name: áÿðäåžéýã
- Activate your penguin.
- Login to Club Penguin at http://play.clubpenguin.com/
- Before you login, check the “Remember me on this computer” box.
- Click login, and go to the server you please.
- Your penguin will be named Penguin ID, until Club Penguin approves the name.
- Once approved, your penguin may have no name, or a number as a name (this depends on how many numbers or normal letters you used for the penguin’s name).